Monday, February 18, 2013

TP-Link Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router Review

The TP-Link ADSL2+ router is pretty amazing. Sure, it has some flaws as well.  Let's talk about the pros and cons of having this router and consumer feedback in this review.

The first point I want to mention is that this is a REALLY easy to set up and to use router.

Totally wireless as well - and for me, that's super important.

What I really love is that it has something called "auto-reconnect".  If you've ever had connection issues, you know what a pain it can be.

You can't beat the price either - just beware when buying at "discount" prices.

One thing to mention that might be a "con" to this router is that it can be kinda slow when it comes to transfers.  If that's important to you, seriously think about getting a top-rated wireless router instead.

For me, that slowness was a deal-breaker and I opted to go with another wireless router instead.

I decided to go with a Medialink Wireless Router and I'm so glad I did.

For just a little bit more money, I ended up with a MUCH better router by getting this Medialink Router.

And  I'm not alone on my feelings about it either.  The Medialink router has a nearly perfect 5-star rating and well over 1,350 reviews.  Read all the reviews here.

Bottom line, make sure you check the current top-rated and best-selling routers before jumping on this TP-Link router.  You'll be glad you did.

==>>>   See all top-rated wireless routers here.











1 comment: