Saturday, February 9, 2013

Orange Tea Kettles

Just made a new page showing off some adorable orange tea kettles - I just love them! ESPECIALLY the orange and white polka dot tea kettle - it's so charming!

I managed to find tea kettles in orange that Rachel Ray makes, but believe it or not, I couldn't find a single orange tea kettle from Paula Dean.  She had all kinds of OTHER colors, but nothing in orange - crazy!

I'll keep adding to that page as I come across more that I like or if I find any cheap ones or special deals.  Don't forget you can follow my Orange Kitchen Decor Board on Pinterest to keep up with my finds and decorating ideas.

Otherwise, here are some quick links to see all kinds of these orange-colored tea pots and kettles.  I think you'll really like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment